Canned Tuna Yum
Yum Canned Tuna is a very easy dish to make at home. It’s ready to eat in minutes. Instead of adding mayo next time you reach for a can of tuna fish, try this recipe instead!
- 1 can :canned tuna:, in oil or water (in olive oil is tastiest, if available)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2-20 small thai chilies, chopped (to taste)
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- Drain the oil or water out of the can, and smash the tuna into medium size chunks (see picture).
- Add lime juice, fish sauce, chilies & shallots. Mix well.
- That’s it! Easy!